On December 3-4, 2014, Patrick Mutchler, Timothy Arter and partners attended CPAmerica International’s 2014 International Group Meeting in Atlanta. The conference was attended by 47 representatives of 29 CPAmerica member firms. Also in attendance were 11 representatives of Crowe Horwath International from nine of its member firms and its leadership from Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Canada, Mexico, China, and United States.
Session topics included:
- Leveraging Cultural Diversity
- Structuring and Planning Technologies for Tax-efficient Cross-border Transactions
- Doing Business in Canada and Mexico
- International Client Immigration Issues
- International Audit and Financial Reporting Update
- Specialized Industry Strategy for Growing International Business
For more information on the conference, please contact Tim Arter or Patrick Mutchler at (231) 726-5800.