The foundation of a well-operated organization is effective accounting and bookkeeping. Brickley DeLong knows the value of sound accounting and financial management. We offer a wide range of accounting services and financial support to meet the needs of your organization.
Our professionals and CPAs can provide assistance with your monthly, quarterly, and annual period-end financial closings, and you can depend on them when it comes time to prepare your tax returns and other required filings. They keep current on accounting changes, IRS and state regulations, and compliance issues, so you can rest assured that the preparation of your financials are in good hands.
The accounting services and financial support group at Brickley DeLong works with a variety of accounting software programs, including QuickBooks®. Our Firm has several QuickBooks ProAdvisors ready to assist you. We work with you and your software system to analyze your transactions, reconcile accounts, and provide useful financial reports. Our objective is to equip your organization with best practices and a cost-effective way to accomplish your goals.
Our financial reporting services include:
- On-site controllership services and assistance
- Monthly financial statements generated from your internal software or ours
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing assistance
- General and subsidiary ledgers to support your financial statements
- Accounting system design
- Software systems support and QuickBooks® training
- Payroll processing
- Employee earnings records and related governmental payroll filings and returns
- Account reconciliations and general bookkeeping
- Training for accounting staff
- Depreciation schedule maintenance
- Internal audits