At Brickley DeLong, we understand that estate planning can be intimidating. Our highly trained professionals are trained to help you navigate this often tedious and complicated processes with the least amount of difficulty and administrative costs, while assuring that your wishes are carried out as you intended.
We make it a goal to understand our clients’ needs and unique situations and explain in detail alternate strategies and their subsequent consequences and benefits. We work as a team with our clients’ professional advisors – attorneys, insurance brokers, and wealth advisors, to develop a customized estate plan.
We can help you:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Organize and create your estate planning team
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amend your plan as needed
- Prepare irrevocable, marital, living, charitable, spousal benefit, and special needs trusts