In order to provide international accounting services to companies interested in developing business in the US or Canada, Brickley DeLong has partnered with Crowe Horwath Association members to form a strategically aligned group. Crowe Horwath Canada is represented in strategic locations in Canada with three legally separated and independent Canadian CPA companies. This US Canada CPA firm alliance is comprised of Crowe Horwath Canada and eight US CPA firms. The US firms’ affiliation is through CPAmerica International, an association of independently owned and managed CPA and consulting firms in the US. Crowe Horwath Canada and CPAmerica are members of Crowe Horwath International, one of the 10 largest networks in the world.
The Alliance Collectively
- Serves over 75 multinational and Canadian clients with US operations
- Developed a global employee exchange program
- Meets at least annually in person to address client needs
- Has an extensive understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting in both the US and Canada
- Understands regulatory and compliance issues in the US and Canada