Brickley DeLong is committed to building up strong, thriving communities throughout West Michigan.We believe every nonprofit organization has an important mission to fulfill. It is our goal to reduce your risk and implement solutions for success, so that your organization may continue to impact the lives of our community members.
We have developed a team to provide you with customized services to warrant operational efficiency and growth. We meticulously plan each nonprofit audit, completing them in a timely, efficient fashion and in accordance with the most rigorous standards.
Our industry expertise comes from experience with a variety of organizations across the nonprofit spectrum: social services, human services, arts and cultural, trade associations, health care, foundations, member associations, and faith-based organizations.
Our nonprofit services include:
- Financial statement audits
- Single audits of federal award programs
- Traditional, outsourced, and CFO outsourced accounting
- Retirement plan design and management
- IRS Form 990 preparation
- IRS compliance and income tax planning
- Internal control reviews
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost allocation planning
- Strategic planning
- Investment planning
- Employee benefit plan audits and pension consulting
- 403(b) audits and consulting
- Personnel solutions
- Training in financial management