In order to provide international accounting services to companies interested in developing business in the US or Germany, Brickley DeLong has partnered with Crowe Horwath Germany to form a strategically aligned group. Crowe Horwath Germany is represented in six central locations in Germany with five legally separated and independent German CPA companies. This German American CPA firm alliance is comprised of Crowe Horwath Germany and seven US CPA firms. The US firms’ affiliation is through CPAmerica International, an association of independently owned and managed CPA and consulting firms in the US. Crowe Horwath Germany and CPAmerica are members of Crowe Horwath International, one of the 10 largest networks in the world.
The Alliance Collectively
- Serves over 100 multinational and German clients with US operations
- Has bilingual accountants specializing in international tax and audit issues
- Developed a global employee exchange program
- Meets at least annually in person to address client needs
- Has an extensive understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting in both the US and Germany
- Understands regulatory and compliance issues in the US and Germany