Come Home – Many young professionals leave West Michigan to attend college or seek entry into our profession, only to discover that they miss the quality of life and natural resources West Michigan has to offer. Come home and join our team of professionals at Brickley DeLong and get back to a high quality of life!
Come On Over – Our growth has been fueled with professionals who have gained their experience with a variety of “Big Four,” regional and local firms. The diversity of their professional experiences and viewpoints has stimulated innovative solutions to emerging challenges and growth in our niches and service areas. Come on over to our outstanding West Michigan accounting firm, with locations in Grand Haven, Grand Rapids, Hart, and Muskegon.
Brickley DeLong is always seeking talented, qualified professionals with 2+ years of experience in the profession who desire to continue building their career in an environment that balances work and personal life. We provide you with everything you ever wanted in a career:
- Exceptional compensation
- Advancement opportunities
- Challenging work
- Variety of clients and industries
- Excellent training
- Great benefits
- And the personal life to accompany your work life
It’s your career. Where do you want it to take you?
Students and new college graduates come to Brickley DeLong for the opportunity to gain knowledge in accounting, auditing, taxation, and consulting while building a lasting rapport with clients and industry leaders. As a member of our professional team, you will work closely with all levels of our professionals, including partners and managers. You will be supported in your development of technical and business skills and encouraged to cultivate specialties in niches that peak your interests.
We equip our employees with the latest in technological advances and provide every level of our team with the training courses needed to remain leaders in their field.
If you are searching for a leading firm that is dedicated to helping you build your future, join our team at Brickley DeLong
Brickley DeLong offers internships to college sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Interns receive a wide variety of exposure to tax, auditing, and consulting services. Frequently, our interns are offered full-time positions upon graduation.
Tax Season Internship
January – April
24-40 hours per week
- Prepare individual and business tax returns and assist with tax and other consulting projects.
- Provide practical experience and insights into college coursework and exposure to our profession during its busiest time.
- Tax interns are assigned to partners and managers for project assignments, training and mentoring.
- Federal, multiple state and local tax returns will be prepared utilizing nationally – recognized software and research materials.
- Interns will experience client interaction opportunities.
Audit Season Internship
May – August & August – December
24-40 hours per week
- Participate in a wide-variety of audit engagements with for-profit business, international, school, nonprofit organizations, and municipal clients.
- Opportunities to assist with accounting and other consulting projects.
- Auditing interns are assigned to partners, managers and supervisors to perform audit procedures with close supervision, training and mentoring.
- Interns will experience electronic, paperless workpapers and research processes.
- Interns will experience client interaction opportunities at a variety of client locations.
Brickley DeLong continuously seeks talented college students and recent graduates to join our growing firm. Representatives from Brickley DeLong frequently visit area colleges and universities to participate in campus career fairs. Brickley DeLong regularly recruits at Grand Valley State University, Calvin College, Aquinas College, Davenport University, and Ferris State University. If we do not visit your school, or you are unable to talk with us while on your campus, we encourage you to apply below.