Industry News

Five Tips if Your Name Has Changed

By March 1, 2013 No Comments

“If you were married or divorced and your name has changed sometime in the last year, be sure to notify the Social Security Administration before you file your taxes with the IRS. If the name on your tax return doesn’t match SSA records, the IRS will flag it as an error and that may delay your refund.”  If your name has changed at all please check out this article.