CPAmerica International, an association of approximately 75 U.S. CPA firms provides benefits to members in 7 major areas:
- Members events including 1) exclusive conferences, 2) webinars, 3) trainings and workshops, 4) member sharing calls, and 5) specialized events during which members share best practices, network, collaborate, and learn from nationally-recognized speakers.
- Practice Management Survey – an annual benchmarking practice management ranking survey of member firms.
- Expert services provided by CPAmerica’s national directors of tax and A&A who facilitate and refer matters to experts.
- Discussion lists via e-mail provide members with immediate access to fellow members on 30 topic areas.
- International connections – CPAmerica is a member of Crowe Horwath International, which is a network of 100 firms with 2,600 professionals across the globe and which provides worldwide resources to members.
- Visitation Improvement Program (VIP) – each member firm is visited every four years by a team of two member managing partners serving as consultants on selected topics for improvement.
- Crowe Horwath LLC National Tax Office (NTO) – allows members access to Crowe’s NTO and other specialized resources.