For many organizations, payroll is a significant administrative burden. The complex calculations, government reports, deposits, quarterly filings, and changing payroll tax laws make the process time consuming and difficult. We offer customized payroll services that meet your organization’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best – managing your business.
Brickley DeLong’s clients have their payroll services processed and receive reports in a timely, professional manner. Our goal is to make your job easier, with the assistance of our qualified payroll services team.
How will you benefit from outsourcing your payroll services?
Our comprehensive payroll services…
- Are cost effective
- Are time-saving
- Provide worry-free payroll tax filings
- Allow for more focus on core competencies
- Free your staff to perform other duties
- Provide you with all-inclusive reports
At Brickley DeLong, we know that payroll services are not “one size fits all.” That’s why we offer the following custom payroll services options tailored to your needs.
1. Comprehensive Payroll Services
- Brickley DeLong offers flexible and tailored solutions to fit your needs.
- Payroll checks prepared and printed and/or direct deposits transmitted on-time, every time.
- Payroll checks laser printed on “blank” check stock to ensure maximum security and to meet the micro-encoding standards as set by the Federal Reserve System.
- Worry-free IRS and state and local payroll tax remittance.
- User friendly monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
- Well-maintained payroll records.
- Accounts payable check generation for garnishments and levies.
2. Online Payroll Services & Accounting
Brickley DeLong provides advantageous online payroll and accounting using Accounting CS software. Through our online payroll and accounting option you are able to electronically input your payroll information, and we take care of the rest. And, your payroll records are available to you in digital format through our secure portal. Employers have access to their individual payroll records. We prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports for you, including W-2 and W-3 forms.
3. After-the-Fact-Payroll Services
Government agencies require a number of special reports for organizations, and we make it our priority to help you prepare each of them. Using your internally-prepared payroll records, we are able to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reporting. We work with you to resolve problems with the IRS or state agencies when you receive notice of problems with your payroll reports. Our team works to make your job worry-free.