Larry is a Partner at Brickley DeLong with over 35 years’ experience. He began at the Firm in 1980, and was promoted to Partner in 1992. As a member of Brickley DeLong’s executive committee, he is responsible for the Firm’s overall practice, management, and day-to-day operations. Through his proven dedication to his clients and the Firm’s success, Larry is recognized as a trusted advisor by many in the community.
Larry’s services include: audit supervision of private company engagements; management advisory services; and review and preparation of corporation, partnership, and individual tax returns. He has a strong focus on providing business consulting to a variety of clients, and has experience working with international tax. He also oversees the Firm’s Client Accounting Services Department and Payroll Department.
Larry and his wife have been married since 1982. They have one son who lives in New York City. In his free time, Larry enjoys sports, such as skiing, biking, and golfing, as well as travelling and hiking.
A.A., Muskegon Community College, 1977
B.S., Accounting, Ferris State University, 1979
Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Michigan, 1982
Professional and Civic Organizations
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- 2017 – 12/26 – Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Key provisions affecting businesses
- 2017 – 05/08 – Operating across state lines presents tax risks — or possibly rewards
- 2017 – 06/12 – Dot the “i’s” and cross the “t’s” on loans between your business and its owners
- Tangible property safe harbors help maximize deductions
- 3 hot spots to look for your successor
- Bartering may be cash-free, but it’s not tax-free
- What are the Three Primary Requirements for IC-DISCs?