Today’s manufacturers face significant challenges in the marketplace dealing with increasing competition, changes in industry standards and regulations, rapidly changing technology, globalization, and more. At Brickley DeLong, we understand the focus, strategic planning and precise execution that are needed to overcome these challenges and develop long-term strategic goals.
For over 40 years, our team has been developing their expertise in the manufacturing industry. Our CPA firm has a team with deep knowledge of the financial, tax and management problems that manufacturers frequently face and the best solutions for them.
Our clients benefit from the up-to-date information our professionals maintain on the latest changes in the industry, and their work to understand how those changes will impact the clients’ businesses.
Brickley DeLong provides a complete range of accounting and business consulting services specialized in manufacturing that our clients have come to depend on, including:
- Federal, state and local tax planning and preparation
- Audit, review and compilation services
- Research and development tax credit studies
- Cost segregation studies
- Inventory management and controls
- Cash flow forecasts and projections
- Process improvement and cost analyses
- Capital budgeting and analyses
- Succession and ownership transition planning
- Internal control reviews